12 September 2013

Dartford - It's Like I Never Left!

Generally where ever you work, no matter how much you loathe some things about it, you should always come away with a lot of good things as well.

These are the good things from my time at Holy Trinity Primary in Dartford.

Julie, Angela, Vikki, Karen, Me, Curtis and...... 


David!


We were a team.  A force to be reckoned with.  But mostly we became really good friends and I'm ever so glad that we've stayed in contact.  Thank you Facebook!


Some avid readers will have read about my prize pupil, Curtis before.... well, in this year's Curtis update......

He is Head Boy of his secondary school!
Head of the Drama Department
Organises the year 6 leaving performance at our old school each year
Has performed in countless musicals
Is gorgeous, hilariously funny and great fun
He still wants to be a primary teacher.

I can't believe how much he's grown up and into such a delightful young man.  I know his mum wants to take all the credit but I can't help but feel that I've helped just a little.


What do you think Julie?



Proud Mum ⬇




I miss you all already!  

Come and visit me in Australia please. 




No comments:

Post a Comment