26 September 2013

Master Joseph of Brighton

This is my lovely friend Amanda who is a brand new Mummy and this is Baby Joseph, who is only 8 weeks old.

I still can't quite believe that lots of my friends have babies now.  I'm starting to feel a little out of the loop...... not enough to have any of my own though.

We drove down to Brighton to visit them before heading for the airport.


Bless this little man, he slept the whole time we were having lunch and only woke once for a little feed, then back to sleep.  A very considerate little man!

This is Baby Joseph holding my hand..... I don't think it will be long before his fingers are as big as mine!  And on the right he is enjoying a little pressie I bought him.  Just so he won't forget his Aunty Shell.


What a lovely way to spend my last day in the UK!



No comments:

Post a Comment